school administration officer
Applications are invited for this on-going, part-time position for 4 days /30.4 hours per week, with an expectation that the appointee will be available to work an additional day as required. The commencement date will be Tuesday, 9th October 2018.
The successful applicant will:-
- be a warm, positive and welcoming presence in the Emmaus Catholic Primary School community;
- be of a generous nature, willing to share personal and professional gifts and talents with students, staff and community;
- possess a high level of inter-personal skills;
- be committed to the ethos of the catholic education system;
- be confident and collegial in working as part of a team with other administration staff and the broader staff;
- have a current Working with Children Check, a National Police Record Check and be fully compliant with all child safety regulations;
- be qualified in level two first aid;
- be able to perform general office duties;
- possess relevant experience using modern computer systems in the Windows environment including the MS Office suite (particularly Excel), Accounting and Payroll software (such as MYOB), together with sound time-management and general office organisational skills.
The successful applicant will also have the ability to support the business manager in managing theschool’s financial processes, such as debtor, receipting, invoicing, fee collection and accountspayable. An administrative qualification eg: Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration will be an advantage.
Remuneration and conditions as per the Victorian Catholic Education Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2013.
A statement of duties for this position can be obtained from the school websitewww.emtclear.catholic.edu.au.
An application containing a personal letter addressing the criteria above, statement of duties, resume and three referees should be forward to:
Mr Tony Perkins, Principal via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date: Wednesday, 5th September 2018