EMMAUS CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Seeking the services of a cleaner for 22.5 hours per week. This is a contract position with commencement ASAP until Friday, 21st December with the possibility of an annual renewal. Remuneration will be in accordance with experience in the cleaning industry. Applicants will require a current Working with Children Check and Police Check. Referees required. Applications emailed to the Principal, Mr Tony Perkins:- email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday, 12th February 2018.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Applicant will require a current Work with Children Check and Police Check.
- Daily cleaning of all toilets and wet areas thoroughly.
- Manage and check all cleaning and toilet supplies regularly.
- Vacuuming as broadly as possible in designated work hours.
- Dusting as broadly as possible in designated work hours.
- Glass cleaning as broadly as possible in designated work hours.
- Cleaning of tables in designated classrooms on designate nights (to be advised).
- Daily cleaning of the foyer / reception areas.
- Daily removal of rubbish
- Advise Principal of areas that require immediate attention.
- General cleaning as required.
Your duties as outlined in this Position Description may vary from time to time in line with operational requirements.
You may need to be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Principal & Deputy Principal.