POSITION VACANT - LEARNING SUPPORT OFFICER
Emmaus Catholic Primary School, Mt Clear, has a position available for a part time (approximately 24 hours per week from Monday to Friday), fixed term Learning Support Officer for terms 2 - 4 of the 2019 school year. This position is to commence on Tuesday, 23rd April.
Central to the mission of Emmaus Catholic Primary School is an unequivocal commitment to fostering the dignity, self-esteem and integrity of children and young people and providing them with a safe, supportive and enriching environment to develop spiritually, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Given our stated objective to support children, parents and staff alike to grow in the ability to ‘author our own futures,’ our commitment to child safety is of paramount importance.
The successful applicant will:
· Have a commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education.
· Demonstrate an awareness of and a commitment to the safety and wellbeing of children.
· Have established a friendly and welcoming disposition in current working environment.
· Have recent experience in working with primary aged children.
· Have a proven commitment to developing independence in students with additional learning needs.
· Have established the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents to achieve high levels of learning.
· Be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
Please forward your application including a cover letter, resume, response to the selection criteria (noted above) and a completed application form by email to: Miss Jo-Anne Bond, Principal – email@example.com
Applicants who are shortlisted will be required to participate in an interview process on Wednesday, 3rd April. This process involves a conversation with School Leadership and a period of time working in a learning space interacting with students and staff.
Applications close: Friday 29th March, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.